Monday, November 28, 2011

My Hiatus

I guess when I took a hiatus from working out, I took one from blogging as well. I've been enjoying the last two months preparing for the holidays and enjoying time with my family. I love the me time I get when training, but I have also enjoyed the family time recently. My little boy is growing up. I can't even call him a baby anymore, he's just getting so big and talking so much.

Alex has a new friend named Pippa, he is an Elf on Shelf. Right now, Alex doesn't get the concept of Pippa watching over him and why he is there, but he is enjoying the morning routine of looking for Pippa.

This weekend I ran 3.1 miles in the Turkey Trot on Thanksgiving and I rode my brand new bike on a nice 12 mile bike ride. I have signed up to do the Lavaman Triathlon in April again so I guess it is time to return to working out. Especially since after Thanksgiving turkey, my midsection has swelled a bit.

So now that I've returned to training, I'll be back to blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment