Friday, March 9, 2012

My little boy is three

I know it's been a long time since I wrote a post. I've been busy. I have found that the chaos that comes with working full time, training for a triathlon and raising a toddler results in me having little time to write about it.

Today my little boy turns three. A year ago, he was barely talking. Now we have regular chats about his cars. He knows all his colors and tells me which car is what color, he can also count them and often plays while reciting his ABCs including "now I know my ABCs, next time won't you sing with me". Of course it doesn't sound that clear from him, but you know what he is saying.

This weekend he will be getting his toddler bed and I'm sure next week will be a week of walking him back to his bed in the middle of the night, but that's the fun of a three year old.

We finally bought him a playset for outside. It has swings, a slide, and a rope ladder. He loves it, if it was up to him he'd be outside playing on it all the time.

I don't know what the next few months will bring, but I'll try to check in and post a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment